Author Topic: Seattle Mariners baseball really gets my blood pressure pumped up (OOT)  (Read 9980 times)

Offline John Kim

Re: Seattle Mariners baseball really gets my blood pressure pumped up (OOT)
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 08:27:49 PM »
Oh, I just meant we should get back to the subject of Gustav Mahler, and forget about MLB on this forum.

BTW, Mariners won today, 7-1!!! That's against Yankees! 9 game losing streak is over! Mariners are streaky team so this might be a beginning of a new winning streak.

John,

Ivor

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 09:16:34 PM »
  Gus- tav   Mah- ler.  Hm. No, you've lost me there.

Ivor

Offline barry guerrero

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 06:39:37 AM »
Gus, the Audi mechanic?

Ivor

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 04:47:51 PM »
  Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, hi i i i i i i i i m !!  Right, I'm back up to speed.     

Ivor

Offline John Kim

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2007, 06:37:22 AM »
The Mariners are free falling with no breaks. In the last 11 games they won only one game and right now they are third in the AL wild card after they lost to Detroit. But two weeks ago they were the top in the AL WC, only one game behind Angeles. There is worse to come; the last 8 games of their season are against Indians and Angeles! They are by far the WOST MLB team I've ever seen. The manager along with the lame Sexon must be fired. So must be ace pitchers except for Hernandez. The whole team must be ahamed of themselves. The season is over for the Mariners. And here is my word to them, "BOOOOOOOOO!!!" 

John,

Offline barry guerrero

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2007, 07:22:55 AM »
hey John,

An Airbus A-380 is coming to SFO in early October (I ain't missin' that!). When are you guys going to tour your "Dreamliner"s?

Barry

Offline John Kim

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2007, 03:37:05 PM »
Barry,

Don't fly on A380!! It's way~~~~too big to be accommodated at normal airports with safety. Go for Dreamliner instead! It will be in public service starting May 2008. It's flight test is scheduled to begin in Nov. 2007.

Believe me, Mariners will lose MOST (if not all) of the remaining games and end up being below A's. Their loss against Yankees a few days ago signaled beginning of yet another losing streak and it's coming. There is NO leadship, NO team spirit in this club and they are playing like a bunch of 10 year old kids. I really feel for Ichiro; he should have not renewed his 5 year contract with this team. He deserves to play in Angeles or Yankees. I'd break the contract and go to another team if I were him.

John,

Ivor

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2007, 06:50:29 PM »
  John, may I refer you to para 1 of your reply #15     ;)

Ivor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk